Our vinyl repair solutions restore hardened or cracked surfaces
Vinyl has been around for many years and is an excellent upholstery material that is inexpensive, reasonably hard wearing and easy to clean; widely used in automotive, marine and furniture. It doesn’t like heavy cleaners and solvents and will harden quickly if these are used on them, which is why it’s necessary to employ the services of professional vinyl repair solutions, as offered by New Life Repairs, to restore your surfaces.
- Vinyl upholstery repair and maintenance
- The newest vinyl substitute for leather is polyurethane leather or PU leather
- Straight forward to repair with many repair materials creating a strong and durable solution to life’s little accidents
- Care and maintenance products for cleaning and renewing flexibility and soil protection
- Colour matching service for restoration and renewing the surface with modern durable finishes
Automotive, Marine and Home Furnishings
New Life Repairs is able to provide clients with vinyl repairs that are unmatched in terms of quality, efficiency and reliability. If your vinyl surface is hardened or cracked, our professional team of restoration experts will employ the latest vinyl repair techniques to ensure it is returned to perfect health.
For more on our vinyl repair services, or to enquire about our other solutions such as car interior repairs, upholstery repair, and alloy rim restorations, contact your local New Life Technician today.